Thursday, August 12, 2010

A long day at the Union Wireless kiosk

Hey Everybody,

Today is my last day at King Communication/ Union Wireless. Since last days in sales (especially when your next job is with a different carrier across the walkway) tend to be long, tedious, unending, ...insert monotonous monologue of slowness here... I figured I finally start writing on this blog I started 3 years ago!
For those who are new to the wonderfully random world of my twisty-turny psyche, my name is Rich (well depends on when you met me because to you I could be anyone of a few names including Scotty, Richard, Richie, or Scott). Anyway I pretty much call it like I see it. If I want to say something, generally it gets said. I try not to ever hurt people when I tell them something though. Lol I'm kind of like a doctor, "I swear to do no harm"... er something like that.
I don't have any kids of my own to put up cute pictures of or a job that takes me to extreme and remote locations. But friends and fans (I'm between radio stations at the moment) seem to enjoy my little mini-rants and side trips into the unknown world of useless knowledge so I hope you do too!
Whenever you are here please take a half second and enjoy the ads... lol they keep me fed!:) Especially if you like what you see!;)

2 comments:

  1. Now you need to follow my blog. :) Nice to see you here in bloggersville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I send you cute pictures! Cool to have you as a blogger :)

    ReplyDelete